Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Greta

Greta hates when I attempt to take over the blog, but seriously, who can resist this face. I put together a few classic pics of my lovely wife. Not exactly like having your baby picture in the Vernon County Broadcaster (local newspaper, for those of you not in Vernon County), but this has to be the next best thing, right?

Remember to Wish Greta a Happy Birthday today!



" I too sexy for this dance, too sexy for this dance..."

"Sleeping on poles is better than dancing on them.."


"Last Man Standing (or most likely dancing)"

Happy Birthday Sweetie! I LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good One Nate!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRETA!!!!

Reid

Greta Hanson said...

Hey now...

Let's be clear that this was 5 years ago Greta...

Good to remember back when I had a little party left in me ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice work Nate, although you have now sealed your fate in forever not being allowed to play WOW.
Happy Birthday Greta. Is it 1999?
Uncle Todd

Amy J said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRETA!!!!! This post is classic, the Greta I first met :)
As discussed, here is the difference between then and now...

Year 2003 - 21st birthday on a Tuesday - NO problem!!!

Year 2009 - 27th birthday on a Wednesday - Major lame hump day issues!

Greta greta schmo schemeta, bo beta, banana fana mo meta, mi my mo, GRETA!!

Happy happy bday!

Good one Nate dawg!

Amy J said...

Nate, I think this is an appropriate time to post the video from my camera of Greta. I would do it if I knew how.

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Greta!
Fun to look back isn't it!?
Hope you have a great time whooping it up with your friends this weekend.
You just SHOW them how it's done. ;)

emily said...

why hasn't anyone addressed that poor, passed out young fellow that you seem to be taking advantage of in the last photo?