Thursday, April 30, 2009

Free Night!

I know I shouldn't be happy about this...but I am.

Apparently there was a 'targeted time threat of violence' at the Business school tonight so I have no class! While I chalk it up to some undergraduate not wanting to take a test or something, I feel good knowing the University takes these things seriously and will do what it needs to to keep us safe in class.

http://www.startribune.com/local/44075722.html?elr=KArks:DCiUnP::DE8c7PiUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUr

So I have decided to kick back and completely enjoy tonight with some hardcore R&R. Nate is off studying so I am catching up on magazines, and TV. The last few days have been interesting to say the least so it is nice to have a night to just take a breather.

Ahhhh.....ain't it grand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember to do your part in fighting the swine flu...eat pork!
Uncle Todd