Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fresh Start

Ahh..I love spring cleaning.

Sure I hate thinking about it, but I LOVE the end result.

And Nate and I got a lot of it done this weekend. We took EVERYTHING out of our pantry and cupboards and re-organized our kitchen set-up to make it a little more efficient and organized.

And today we both went through closets and had a good PURGE of all things out of date, out of style, or ill-fitting. To Goodwill and the Viroqua consignment store they will go.

Becca will be happy that I have another 25 books coming her way for Open Books.

I have to admit I think the productive bug hit me slightly because I am procrastinating some school-work, but I'll take it.

Up next, making our wish list for when my Mom and Dad come up on Mothers Day weekend! I see some garden planting, yard-work and maybe even kitchen painting in our future...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should be a fun Mothers day weekend!! Painting? Painting?...Guess if the weather is crappy, might as well paint!

Have a great week!
dad

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see both of you. Sounds like I better get my closets done this weekend and get my stuff to the consignment store before you - just is case they quit taking them :)
It will probably be too early to plant so us girls should concentrate on shopping!
Love, Mom