Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Year 2 in Review

Well, when Greta had the notion that I should be blogging too, I am not sure she had this in mind; but I doubt she'll protest. I decided that tonight, our 2nd Anniversary, I should hijack her Blog so that I can show everyone exactly how wonderful it is to be married to her.

When I was reviewing all of our pictures, I couldn't help but to have a big shitty grin on my face (Greta, you know the one don't you?) As anyone who knows us has probably witnessed, Greta and I share a lot of little moments together. Sometimes they are dorky inside jokes, silly expressions, "Oh Snap" moments, or sometimes just catching each other smiling. I love every little moment we have together and I want to spend the rest of our lives loving and laughing just like we have through the first two years. I love you Greta, Happy Anniversary. - Nate

For those of you not lucky enough to see us in action, here is a compilation from Oct 08 - Oct 09




PS - I didn't get a card... :)

11 comments:

emily said...

great job, nate.

happy anniversary, kids.

Alizeti said...

You two seem so happy together! Nate, I'm glad that this little lady puts that shitty smile on your face and I too hope she can continue to do so forever.
I'd love to catch up. I miss you old friend, and Greta, I'd love to get to know you too. Nate was/is an important friend to me and I can't help but love someone he loves so much.

Greta Hanson said...

Seriously...how did I get so lucky?

Thanks Honey!!

carissajaded said...

Oh wow this was the sweetest thing I've seen all week! I just came across your page and I've been enjoying reading the last few entries! congrats on your anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Aww Nate..that was great. Happy anniversary a day late! I feel so blessed to have you two in my life. When I get married in 10-20 years, i hope i have as hsppy as a marriage as you guys!
love ya
rae rae

Anonymous said...

It sure beats a Hallmark Card, hey Greta!! Belated congrats to both of you. You can't even begin to know how lucky Nancy and I are to have two great son-in laws...We are truly blessed.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Ditto Dad! Great Job Nathan Paul! Can't wait to see your next blog posting. What a great way to start my day back at work. Again - Happy Anniversary and wishing a terrific journey on year 3. Love, Mom

Amy J said...

Yay!

Emily said...

This is too precious! Happy Anniversary!

NOW....Nathan...do you have any brothers, cousins, friends, coworkers, etc between the ages of say 22-25 that are as sweet and supportive as you??? If so...I mean, I'll date them.

Love,
The youngest Ekern girl

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB NATE!!! IT CAN'T BE 2 YEARS ALREADY...SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY THAT WE WERE HELPING YOU GUYS TIE THE KNOT ON THAT BEAUTIFUL FALL DAY...HERE'S TO MANY MORE....TOF

Becca said...

I AM SOOOO BEHIND ON YOUR BLOG.
This was the greatest.
You are awesome. Both of you.
I know this coming year will be even more full of special moments for you to share! :) Love you guys.