Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whew....

What can I say about this week? Besides it is only Thursday and it feels like I have jammed more into the last 4 days than a sane person would in about 4 weeks. And as I sit on a plane heading to Cinci I wonder when the crash will come.

You know how when you are playing the Mario and Sonic Olympics game and if you throw the ball to hard the little green bar shoots up really fast and turns red with warning as if to say: "Keep pushing that hard and your risking breaking something?"....well that is how I feel. But I digress.

Monday Night. After work, I headed to school, where I promptly ducked out at 7PM to head to the Packer/Vikings Game!!! Even though we lost it was still fun. We saw numerous people fall down the stairs because they were wet with beer and rain. Most of them were Vikings fans, thus making it hilarious.



t was SO weird seeing Favre in a purple and white jersey. Ugh.





Enter Tuesday, where I did work, school and work after school. Fun times. Poor Nate...at least he is catching up on his video games and relaxing this week! He also greeted me with popcorn for dinner (my favorite)...so sweet.

Wednesday brought the So You Think You Can Dance tour. I went with a bunch of girls from work and it was so much fun to see all of my favorite dances from this past season in person.



And now, a plane to Cinci. ON another note, if I don't get the Swine Flu after a night in the metrodome, a night in the Target Center and two flights within 48 hours it will be a Christmas miracle. Yes, Christmas miracles can come in October. If Costco can put out their bows, and trees, and trimmings, so can the christmas miracles begin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck are you doing in Cinci??

dad

Anonymous said...

What do you mean we lost? Brett Farv (correct spelling) lead the greatest team to a win. (the greatest team is whoever beats green bay)...
a pork chop a day keeps the swine flu away. Remeber to wash your arm crotch.
Uncle Todd

Online Printing Company said...

Your uncle gave the best advice ever. Seems like a fun/tough week for you. Why did you went to Cincinnati?