Monday, October 5, 2009

Badger Blast

The Badgers played the Gophers this weekend which gave all of us to act like we were 21 again. Especially Nate.

There is this little thing downtown that is all you can drink and eat prior to kick-off. I did not attend this special event because I had a paper to write for school and like 350 resumes to read for work (please leave all "you are so lame" comments below). However I was lucky enough to join Nate (and a bunch of his college buddies) POST pre-party which meant a stone-cold sober Greta with a drunk as a skunk Nate.

Not exactly the best combo. We learned that in college, and didn't need to learn the lesson again.


Later that night, Nate re-learned the lesson of how to hit the toilet when puking his guts out from a severe hangover. I didn't realize how drunk he really was until yesterday when he kept asking me questions of things we had clearly discussed the day before...

Ahhh....good times. I have to say I was quite impressed with my beer-guzzling husband as he was puking at 10PM, and up at 6AM, ready to run his 10 mile race.

It was great to see college buddies, and relive some Badger glory. Plus we won...which is always good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D.P.R. drink puke run. Party on Nate!
Uncle Todd

Scorpicon said...

Badger Blast? How about Viking Victory!

(Don't worry, I still love you guys.)