Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fly Me Away

Nate and I are outta here. We are heading to California for our 2nd anniversary. We booked this trip in March from my favorite "dreaming of vacation" website (http://www.luxurylink.com/).

It is awful timing from a work/school/life perspective but if I've learned anything in the last week it is that life is too short to sweat the stupid, trivial stuff.

So we board the plan in a few short hours and land in sunny (hopefully), warm (here's hoping) California around midnight. We have no plans, but we always manage to find ourselves little adventures to keep ourselves busy.

I'm just glad that the kid in the giant helium balloon is out of the sky so our plane can take off. Seriously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a great weekend!!! I'm sure you will have a great time!!

Dad

Scorpicon said...

Woo-hoo! Happy anniversary! :-) Have fun!

emily said...

happy TWO years!!!