Friday, September 11, 2009

You Know What Really Gets My Goat?

Broken cameras that make my blog boring.
People who don't walk up the escalator.
Or down for that matter.
Slow internet.
Minnesota drivers.
Spoiled (aka wasted) produce.
People who ask questions in class when it is clear the Professor is wrapping up and going to let us leave early.
Empty yogurt containers left all over the house.
1/8th full water bottles left all over the house.
Writers block.
When I dream up a great idea for a blog post or i-phone app and don't get around to doing anything about it.
Reading bad books.
That sometimes I get so wrapped up in work that I can't decompress to enjoy the night.
When you pay to go to a movie and the reel gets off so that the picture is cut off or the mouths don't match up with the words you are hearing.
When the first full-day Friday includes a meeting until 4:30. Who does that? Assholes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need some Boat time on the Chip!!!! We will get you guys chill-laxed next week!!

dad

Anonymous said...

I HEAR YOU IN SPADES!!!!! 2 WEEK VACATION AND IT'S LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!! BETTER CHILL UP NORTH...WITH ALL THOSES BOOKS!!!!TOF

That Kind of Girl said...

I always fantasize that in order to stop wasting produce, I'll rig up a brilliant, beautiful chart on the front of my fridge, listing everything that's in there, the date it when it, and the date it expires.

Imagine! A fridge free not only of wasted produce, but sketchy eggs, dairy, jam, etc. Sadly, I don't quite have the sheer force of domestic will to pull it off...

Becca said...

I 2nd the angst on the MN drivers and reading bad books. Life is TOO short for BOTH! LOL.
Get a new camera already!
SLR
SLR
SLR

Anonymous said...

Somebody needs a hug.
The water bottles may be bunny ammo staged on purpose in random locations. I hear the Ipod Buttafone people have an app for people who are thinking of an app for an app. You can get it on the Ipod Buttafone SLR camera you need to buy.
Uncle Todd