Monday, September 7, 2009

Reading, Writing and...Ethics?

That's right. It's back to school for me tomorrow.

Yippee!

That is me pretending it will be super exciting in hopes that it actually will be. In all honesty, I am not completely dreading the return of school, mostly because it is my LAST FALL SEMESTER EVER.

I graduate in May and hope that I will be done FOREVER. No more school unless I am teaching somewhere, which by the way seems super appealing to me after watching the premiere of Glee. Who wouldn't want to teach glee club?

Anyway, I digress.

School's back. Operations Management on Mondays and Ethics on Tuesdays.

Let the procrastination begin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOWN THE FINAL STRETCH GERT!!!! What an accomplishment this will be..I'm thinking the semester will go super fast for you!!!

dad

Anonymous said...

You'll do great as usual and you like to be busy. Love, MOm

Scorpicon said...

Woo! You go kick that school's butt. Remember to come play games with us at least once a month to relax. ;-)

Debra and I just watched the pilot episode of Glee. We'll be following it for sure!

Meghan said...

I hope you have great teachers this semester and no one that gets under your skin! Good luck cuz!!