Thursday, May 21, 2009

Settled

I can't get settled into a new routine.

I feel really antsy without school to keep me running around at night.

I need some projects. And I KNOW it will be a ton better once Nate gets done with his GMAT this weekend, because he has been gone studying every night.

But in the meantime, I need some projects. I have already organized my dresser drawers, organized my coupon (yikes!), did a grocery run, spent a night reading, nightly runs, and I still feel a little (and I feel superstitious even saying it)....bored.

And I EXPECT in 3 months when I am back in school and I post a blog about how I hate school and being so busy and I have no time to do anything fun, someone will kindly remind me about this blog and my boredom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do push ups. Search thru your pennies looking for the elusive 1943 copper penny. Adjust all the screws on your outlet and switch cover plates to be the same orientation. Vacuum the coils on your fridge. Wax your toilet. Hope this helps,
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

How about CHILL-LAXING!!!! Have a great weekend!

dad

Anonymous said...

get planning that garden! Dad took my first response thought.. Love, Mom

Debra Fiterman said...

I'm not sure if you have heard of it. But there is this new invention out there called TV. It wastes time like you would NOT believe.

Becca said...

There is also always Macrame'