Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

No I am not talking about what is going on between two bunnies in my backyard. Although I have received some great advice on how to get rid of them. Anyone know where I can get some coyote urine?

Anyway, it's Wednesday, and more importantly it is the last Wednesday in the last week before half-day Fridays begin. WHOO HOO!

So, I want to share a few of my favorite new sites:

1) This is Why You're Fat
Gross, yet interesting perspective (in photographs) of why Americans are so overweight

2) Signspotting
One picture a day of a random, mostly hilarious sign.

3) Kittens
This is the site I go to when I need to go to my happy place, because who isn't a little happier when you look at kittens. These are the kittens that are at our local Humane Society and are up for adoption. Nate and I like to pretend to pick which ones we would want. I say pretend, because Lucy is bionic and will live forever.

3 comments:

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

WOO!
This is my Thursday. Nice....
Good sites.
The FAT one is amazing. Can look at it and it curbs my appetite for at least 1/2 hour. So gross most of that stuff. I think if I look at it every day I might lose some weight. :)

Awww and kittens. You should get one!
I am not sure on the coyote urine...might be tough to come by here in the city...but you never know.

How about passed out homeless person urine? THAT I might be able find.

(that was cold and heartless)

jeesh...

Anonymous said...

Doesn't that cook book have a recipe for hasenfeffer?
Uncle Todd