Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Progress

We have PROGRESS on the house!! WHOO HOO! One Mr. Ryan Plonske has been working his tail off for the last two weeks getting our new roof on, and new siding on. I don't know how he does it but he does. If anyone ever needs any work done use him, because he is great.

We have a full back side, a full north side, and half of a front.


For those loyal readers out there, you may remember the RIDICULOUS hail-storm we had last May. Well fast forward almost an entire year, and here we are.


THere have been many months of adjusting, readjusting, trying to get the banks to sign our check, going back to the insurance agency, trying to trick our banks into signing our checks, and finally them signing our checks. Seriously, the banks suck.


For those of you who don't know me, this sort of scenario play-out is not my cup of tea. I don't like to start projects, and just have them hanging out there. I start something, and then I finish it. I put my mind to it, and then I do it, and it's done.


So waiting for a whole year because of bank issues has killed me.


But as I said, Ryan is a godsend, and it doing an amazing job. And what's even better...after the project is over, I can only imagine there will be a little of this:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun being home owners. Good times ripping stuff apart putting it back together better than it was. Remember...220, 221, what ever it takes.
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

Looks good Gert!!! See ya in a few days...!
dad