Tuesday, January 20, 2009

School Days

Back to school tonight...yippee!!

As sad as it is I am actually looking forward to heading back. And I expect all of you to remind me of this statement in about 8 weeks when I am complaining about mid-terms. I guess I am just ready to be back into the routine and have something to do in these long, cold dark Minnesota nights.

So tonight's class is Strategic Managerial Communication. It looks intriguing. The first two weeks are all about impression management. Hmm...I think I could get some good use of that.

My other class is Corporate Venturing. To be honest I am not excited about it at all and am desparately trying to get into this other class. But I haven't had any success yet so until I get off the waitlist, corporate venturing it is.

On another completely unrelated note....this week's Sunday Soup was Creamy Parsnip. Let me tell you I am pretty sure I had never had parsnips before but they might just be my new favorite. YUM!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhh you need to embrace your corporate venturing class by developing a widget with a WOM chip...you know write only memory...now thats funny.
Uncle Todd

Nate Hanson said...

Good luck tonight sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Gert: Got a bag of frozen parsnips in the freezer at home..courtesy of Betty from W's...you will have to take the back with you!!

dad

Anonymous said...

good luck at school!! I hope you have some professors you absolutely love!