Wednesday, January 14, 2009

3 Blogs

Let's face it. There just isn't much going on worth mentioning. I get up, I work out, I work, I come home, I sleep. Press repeat and that is pretty much the hibernation pattern for the last few weeks.

So, I thought this would be the PERFECT time to share 3 blogs that I follow religiously and am currently obsessed with.

1) Fail Blog

Best time to check this blog: when you just messed something up at work, are feeling crappy about anything, and just for general merriment. It is updated frequently throughout the day so no matter what time you need a pick me up it is there for you.

2) Stuff White People Like

The title really explains it all. It just doesn't get any more funny than this...and the main reason is that everything they have pegged is SO TRUE. Yes..white people do love Frisbee sports. And Yes...white people absolutely love to promise to learn another language. They are currently promoting a new tour (coming to MSP soon!) so you have to scroll a little to see the first one. OR click on the tab to see their whole list..HILARIOUS.

3) Evil Beet Gossip

On the whole, I could care less about celebrity gossip. One of my 2008 resolutions was to cut out celebrity magazines and it was a very easy resolution to keep throughout the whole year. I don't really care who is dating who, what so and so named their baby, etc. But there is somethign about this writer's style that I love and she doesn't jack around. She tells it like it is.

Happy Blog Surfing! Stay Warm!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you speak 3 languages you are tri-lingual. If you speak 2 languages you are bi-lingual. If you speak 1 language...yer american.
Uncle Todd

Becca said...

Oooh! Nice. Can't wait to check these out. Stuff White People like is indeed hilarious, also now published in a handy book for those prefer to read offline! It had me rolling...because all of it is SO true. STAY WARM.