Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bragging Rights

I know everyone has the "World's (fill in the blank) Nephew".

I just happen to have the World's Smartest and Cutest Nephew and I have proof that gives me legitimate rights to brag right here.

Most little boys when faced with wooden blocks do one of two things:

1) Stack and Destroy
2) Throw and most likely destroy

Not Finn.

(Note: my camera skills are lacking in this video)



Oh yeah...can I just remind everyone that this kid is 20 months old?

You put a handful of Cheerios in front of him and he counts them before he eats them. He sits in Grandpa's lap and he starts naming letters on his sweatshirt. The fam is playing bowling on Wii and Finn is up next to the screen spouting of numbers.

I'm just glad I'm his aunt and not his parents because I am pretty sure I won't be much help to him when he brings home his nuclear physics homework in 1st grade.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Professor Finn is in the house.
Uncle Todd

Debra Fiterman said...

In my opinion, the thing that makes him look the most smart in this video is not his insane letter skills but his Wisconsin sweatshirt.

Norbyah said...

He IS so cute! I saw Becca's video of him naming letters in his room. You definitely have bragging rights!

xo
norbyah (Emily's friend)

Anonymous said...

Hey, lets sign Finn up now for the Wheel of Fortune....Finn is our ticket to early retirement!!!

Fun weekend!! Hope Nate was able to maintain his Core Temp on the way home!

dad

emily said...

oh, SO cute and smart! wow... must take after his auntie greta.

Anonymous said...

IS THIS REALLY "DARMA'S" KID???..MUST BE NICK'S GENE POOL...I THINK THY BOTH DARN GOOD PARENTS AND THERE AUNTIE GERTIE AND UNC NATE AREN'T TOO SHABBY...WE WON'T SAY A THING ABOUT GRANDPARENTS...NO HAND WHAT SO EVER...HE'S A KEEPER..TOF