Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nigella Express: Episode Episode 3

We decided it was a perfect time to try one of the dessert recipes from Nigella because were going home last weekend. That is...Nate and I would not consume the entire pan by ourselves. Although I am pretty sure I still ended up eating about half..but hey..that's ok.

We landed on Rocky Road Bars which were chocolatey and QUICK. The quickness factor was really the main deal because I am back in class, and the nights fill up. Luckily, I got home at about 8:20 on Thurdsay night and these were done by 8:45. Seriously..quick. And they are no bake.




The basic deal is butter, corn syrup and lots of bittersweet chocalte melted together. Then you pour over marshmellows and crushed shortbread cookies, top with powdered sugar and you are good to go. NO BAKE.

Yum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They get Two Thumbs Up!!! Yummy!!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

HEY...I LOVE CHOCOLATE...AND NO BAKING...THIS COULD WORK...TOF