Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cooking Light: Episode 9

We cooked up a STORM this weekend. Is there really anything better than cooking when the weather is crappy? Ok well...maybe reading or watching movies. BUT, either way we ate like kings this weekend.

Saturday night I stirred for 45 minutes and the outcome was a pretty delicious Fresh Mozzarella and Prosciutto Risotto.
Risotto is kind of a weird dish because it is often served as a main course at restaurants, but whenever we make it at home I don't feel like it is robust enough of a meal to actually count as a meal. However, I do love me some risotto.

I was the sole stirrer (although I can hardly complain since Nate did about 8 hours of yard work), and I am very sad to report that my arm started to get sore after a little while. Clearly I need to hit the gym a little harder. Can you see my enthusiasm for stirring?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Becky Homecky...
Uncle Todd