Thursday, June 25, 2009

Boston Bound

Peace-Out Twin Cities...I am making a break for it!

Katie and I booked a girls weekend on a whim and are headed to Boston bright and early tomorrow morning. We really have no plan, except for a few places we know we need to hit up being Boston virgins. But other than that...nada.

I can't wait. Boston-here we come.



But I DO feel bad for leaving Nate home on the weekend he takes he GMAT. So everyone wish him lots of luck!!! Good luck honey, I know you'll do great!

4 comments:

Scorpicon said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, if you're not Nate. ;-)

Hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Nate, with the warden gone time to reunite yourself with WOW!
Uncle Todd

Nate Hanson said...

I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind Todd... somehow I think the Warden would find out...

Anonymous said...

Nate, one does not know where the line is until it is crossed. Play the pity kitty card and insanity. Easier to ask for forgivness, then permission. Treat yourself to some Diva Doug time, cocktails, and WOW. That is Dr Todds Rx for my patient Nate on this bachelor weekend.
Uncle Todd