Monday, January 31, 2011

Hold Please...

So, my pardon my bloggy-break but:

1) I spent the weekend in Albuquerque for work (but at least my Mom came with). In case you are planning an exclusive Albuquerque vacation, please think again. You need 2 days there max. And if someone tells you to go to "Old Town" think of Branson or the WI Dells and decide if you want to go there and then if you still decided to go to Old Town don't say I didn't warn you.

2) I am in the midst of reading on of the best books I've read in the better part of a year: Room by Emma Donaghue. So Good. It feels so goodt o be totally immersed in a book again after being too tired to read, or too bored by the book I'm reading.

3) I mean...I hate to play this card...but I am buidling a baby.

4) I have been spending a weird amount of time reading articles on the Green Bay Packers, watching Raji videos, tearing up over Donald Driver, etc. It takes a lot of time to be a dedicated packer fan.

5) It's winter, and to be honest I don't have all that much you would really want to be reading about, unless the hibernation of a 5 month pregnant lady is interesting.

But there is lots of REALLY fun stuff coming up in the next 3 months so, there's my teaser. Stick with my please!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must not have turned left in Albuquerque...it was always the left turn that got Bugs Bunny lost. Doom and gloom forecast here but I think TOF and the Keatys are going to get dumped on worse than us. The predicted spread once it is done is 6-16 inches. One forecaster is predicting an 80% chance of dark tonight proving they really don't know.
Uncle Todd

Unknown said...

I read Room not to long ago and loved it! Paul just got me a nook so I am going to be checking your list and Becca's List out soon to load it up ! Let me know if you read anything I should look into!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are liking the book. The drastic change in weather from NM and then back to MN/WI has me REALLY anxious for spring. Hang In There Hansons AND GO PACK GO!
Love, Mom

Becca said...

I have heard that ROOM is awesome. And disturbing! May I read it after you are done?! :) Don't fret about your non-blogging, you always do WAY more than me. I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

I GOT YOU BEAT...READ THE ROOM A LONG TIME AGO...WIERD BUT GOOD...BET IT'S A MOVIE SOON..SO YOU DRAGGED GOOD OLD MOM WITH YOU...BET IT WAS A A GOOD TIME...AND I HAVE MISSED YOUR BLOGS BUT UNDERSTAND...STILL CAN'T GET REBECCA'S...BUMMER...KEEP INCUBATING THAT LITTLE ONE...SPRING CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH...TOF...DO YOU NEED SNOW...COULD SEND YOU SOME!!!

Sina Teskey, RD, LD said...

I was going to tell you the same thing about Room when I saw you today. I ABSOLUTELY loved it! I wish I wasn't done with it :(