Monday, February 2, 2009

Smattering

  • I went to Spring Awakening on Saturday night. It was incredible. Such a good show, with an important message. The performers were amazing. So many of the roles had important vocal performance and there wasn't a weak link in the crew. I have been singing the soundtrack ever since.

  • Follow that up with cocktails and tapas at Solera and you have a perfect night.

  • I effectively spent all day yesterday either sleeping, trying to read my case for class, and NOT writing my paper. My paper is due on Wednesday. I have not started. I have class tomorrow night. So what that means is if you can't sleep tonight and need someone to talk to call me...because most likely I'll be up.

  • We booked the family get away to the Dells this weekend! WHOO HOO! Great Wolf Lodge here we come!

  • We haven't booked our beach vacation yet. After a good solid month of very hard searching, we don't have a location yet. BUT, we have vowed we will book by end of day Thursday. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tick tock...tick tock...the paper is due..
Uncle Todd