Monday, December 15, 2008

White Christmas



Saturday was my December secret date night and that meant a classic Christmas show and fabulous dinner.

We checked out Il Vesco Vino in St. Paul and both had some great pasta and delicious apple bread pudding.

It was an absolutely beautiful night (+40 degrees) and Nate and I enjoyed walking around St. Paul for a little bit before the show.



The show itself was great. I have to admit that it is one of those shows that everyone should go to once, but beyond that I am not sure I would pay to go back. The songs were festive, the dancing was impressive and the costumes were fabulous. It defintely got me excited for the upcoming 50's cocktail party!

Best part of the night--the end of the show when they made it snow not only just on stage, but in the crowd too!

It was the perfect lead in to a very snowy Sunday.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple. I watched White Christmas while wrapping last night. I'm sure the live production was better.
Can't wait to see you on the 24th!
Love, Mom

Becca said...

Well I better get on it then! I have never ever seen the show or WATCHED the movie for that matter. Might need to add it to our lounging list! That is a cute photo of the two of you.