Sunday, December 14, 2008

A swift kick....

After much procrastination, some swearing, some pleading, some studying, a microsoft word mishap, and some good honest BS...I am done with my Industry and Competitive Analysis Essay Final.

Yup...all 15 pages of it.

ALLELUIA! Now the real holiday celebration can begin.

I'm pretty sure the last question didn't even make sense, and I can say that with some confidence because I'm pretty sure I didn't even know what the question was asking. But I threw in a bunch of buzz words from the text and bolded them so the Professor could see I know how to use jargon.

That's right...and I am not afraid to admit it. But I got it done, and I turned it in and didn't look back.

Then I made cookies. Seems like a logical progression right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure if this is the Prof you unloaded on, you are sure to get an A...Time to Relax and enjoy the New T.V.!!! Stay warm.

Dad