Monday, December 8, 2008

In 3...2....1

That is about how long it will take to get the FULL update on the best way to kick-off the Holiday's: NYC with the girls!

We just got back today and

a) I am tired (tried to get on Regis in Kelly with no luck)
b) my house is a total disaster, and my laundry pile is starting to become its own entity
c) I need to get all of my pictures uploaded
d) and Nate leaves for Atlanta tomorrow until Friday.


So needless to say, some re-prioritization had to happen and blogging fell to the bottom. But I promise there is much more to come.

But just to tide you over...here is the classic photo...Roc Center Christmas Tree!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you had a good time and a safe trip back!

Dad

emily said...

can't wait for more!!

Becca said...

YAY! What a great photo of you three. You look lovely. And WHOA that tree is massive. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and stories.