Friday, May 2, 2008

Yogi

So I realize I am far from a true "Yogi" (Dad---this is a person who does yoga a lot...) but I sure felt like one this week.

Nate had his 2nd April Secret Date Night on Tuesday and he took us to Core Power to do a yoga class together. (FYI--as a reminder Nate had to do 2 SDN's in April because he lost our March Madness Basketball Bracket...wasn't even close).

It was really fun and I think Nate even enjoyed it. Well the place we went offers a free week when you first sign up, so I have been going Yoga crazy this week to take full advantage of my free week.

On Wednesday night when I went there was a guy there that had ALL the amentities from his own mat, own mat cover, towel, block, RIGHT DOWN to his own little spray bottle of fragrance to spray on his towel. I couldn't even hold it together because he was all breathing super hard and loud, and kept adjusting his sweat band. Then he took his shirt off and was sweating all over the place.

I think I'll stick to yoga at the General Mills gym.....the instructor is just as good and you don't have to deal with the true "yogi's".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH TOO FUNNY!!!..REMINDS ME OF YOUR MOM WANTING TO TAKE A CLASS IN V-TOWN BUT WORRIED ABOUT THE "RIDGERS SMELL"...THINK SHE HAD A POINT THERE...TOF