Monday, May 5, 2008

Rain, Running and Relaxation

This weekend we headed home to Viroqua where Mom, Nate, Finnegan and I all participated in a race for St. Clare's Mission. It was FREEZING cold (and super early) but once I started running it was the perfect temp.


Mom and Finnegan blazed the trails for the 5k walk.
And Nate did his first "official" half-marathon! Way to go Nate!

The rest of the weekend was made up of relaxation and good food! We brought our WII home and Nick and Becca battled it out in boxing. Apparently Nick uncovered the secret move that ensure success in every round...wonder how his forearms are feeling today after all the rounds he played?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun weekend....and I am stiff from pushing the stroller in the mud and grass, lifting and holding Finn, and playing Wii....but it is a good stiff. It is always great to have family home and I always look forward to the next gathering.
Love, Mom

Becca said...

Cute pics! Loved seeing the ones from the race.
Mom you never comment on my blog. I am starting to get jealous :-)
It was a very nice weekend. DELICIOUS POT ROAST. Thanks for running with me Greta. Thanks to you I figured out that I have been running EXTRA far! Have a good week my dear.

Anonymous said...

you kids are inspiring me to start running. I will start by running to the fridge and perhaps ramp it up to running to the bathroom.
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

looked like another great weekend in wisconsin...i envy you guys...hope to see you soon...one and all...tof