Friday, February 22, 2013

My Week in (SomeEcard) Review


Sunday Night:
The sinking realization that not only are we having a second child, but we really have no idea what we are even doing with our first...


Monday and Tuesday: Sleepless nights ensue as Matilda comes down with double ear infection, double pink eye without our awareness for a solid 48 hours...

Wednesday: Book club gets together with all of the newborns that have been born in past 2 months---FOUR BABIES in one room under 3 months.  That doesn't even count our 3 kids under 2, one in utero or the 'one big kid'--call him the Outlier...
We really could have our own show.


Thursday:  Had a moment at work that left me feeling like this...

But knowing deep down that some people DID notice. Which led me to think about this...



Aaarrrrgggg Matey. I would look mighty fine with a peg leg. And Matilda would love it if I carried a parrot around all day.

Can somebody please look into making this happen for me????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To start with you will need the correct socks. You know the aaarrrggyyllle ones...
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

You still crack me up Todd! You 2 know what you are doing, soon you will be having double the fun. Love, Mom