Monday, January 28, 2013

Barely Alive


After a wonderful morning of exercise and poolside fun, we were barely able to keep the kid alive.

Between major sunscreen (non-baby) in the eyes causing blinding, 
Nate kicking her down a slide (I may be overdramatic here), 
Grandma missing the landing and Tillie drowning (again, melodrama for flair),
Surviving a rough and rowdy crew of boys at the pirate ship,
and slipping and falling on a book in the villa....

This girl had a bruiser of a day.

It's a good thing she looked so cute while doing it....


4 comments:

Lot 10 Linden Grove said...

Oh, I'm so excited that you're blogging while vacationing! Love the updates and pictures. And YES Tillie looks freaking cute!!!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! What a cutie. Just want to squeeze her!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

...and that is why they are called bouncing babies...I once took a fall out of the hay mow (spun out on my tricycle) and landed on my head and I am ok. Randys football helmit I was wearing didn't do so well. Later that day he punched me in the stomache for breaking the helmit.
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! looks like you all are having a great time...as I send this...the winds is blowing, the snow is falling, and the temps are diving...I think you have cornered the market on the great weather...ENJOY!!! Tillie is quite the bathing beauty...so glad you are blogging...keep them coming...and Nate stop "beating" the child!!!Love to all, TOF