Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Does Anyone Know a Good Lawyer?

Because my Mom is going to need one.

Once Mars Company finds her spot on duplication of the Peanut M&M.


Seriously, how FREAKIN adorable is this Halloween costume. 

The idea came to us way back when she was such a tiny little thing because we called her Peanut M&M (for Matilda Mae).

And I mentioned it to my Mom and asked if she could come up with something.

Not only did she come up with 'something' but it is ridiculously cute and absolutely perfect.

 and yes, that is a candy corn fabric lining on the inside in case you were wondering.

I cannot wait to get Matilda into it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's going to be dazzling!!! Maybe Mom can work out an endorsement deal....enough so we can buy Menards place.....Thats all we need....
dad

Nate Hanson said...

Nom Nom Nom (I am going to munch her up that day)

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOO!!!!I can't see this picture!!!! send me print or something!!!!TOF

Anonymous said...

Now you are going to have to raise bail money...
Uncle Todd

Marna said...

Todd: Or Not:) If Nancy is in jail, I get to play G-ma:) Greta & Nate: I am getting so excited for your Christmas card. I start tearing up just thinking about how adorable it is going to be!

Anonymous said...

Way to put the pressure on for Christmas Marna! What company has dibs on Cindy Loo Hoo Boo from the Grinch?
Uncle Todd

emily said...

oh, nancy. NOW you've done it. it's perfect. and, matilda wearing it? even better. happy first halloween, peanut matilda mae.