Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Light is Getting Brighter

Check out what came in the mail yesterday:

That's what I am talking about. Graduation information being sent. To my house. For me.

Do you know what this means? FREEDOM is coming....

The cold reality of the contents of this envelope was just a bunch of crap Josten's-like (you remember that company that takes all High-School parents for what their worth..) sales materials to get a bunch of University emblemmed junk to set on the new desk they assume you are going to have with your shiny new education.

BUT..even though I threw everything little thing in this envelope away, the point is graduation is within my site. And the day dreams of how I will spend my free time begin.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Congrats!!! I think you need to have a graduation party!

Anonymous said...

Graduation day beckons!!!! But you will still be a surrogate student, helping Nate and all....:)) See ya next weekend!
dad

Anonymous said...

WHEW....ONE DOWN, ONE TO GO....THEY YOU GUYS WILL BE ALL SET FOR...WHAT??? GOOD JOB GERTIE...A GREAT DEED DONE...WE MUST HAVE A CELEBRATION OF SOME SORT,NO?? THINK SPRING BY THE WAY...I THINK THERE IS LITE AT THE END OF WINTER TUNNEL...BABY WEIGHS 14.5LBS TOO...WHEN DO YOU WANT HER??? MAYBE LUCY CANNTEACH HER TO "SING" TOO...CONGRATS...TOF

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Once done you could take up underwater basket weaving. I have to take 10 points off for the epic fail on trying to cross off your address on the envelope. :)
Uncle Todd

Faith | Postcard Printing said...

Congratulations. Job well done. After all the hardships in studying and the meeting the deadlines and all. Way to go! Goodluck!