Friday, March 26, 2010

Excited for Nothing

No literally...I am so excited for nothing. Nothing.

As in this weekend we have nothing planned. I have no school work (although Nate does). Work work is under control. I am even excited to not have plans that are actually fun.

There is going to be some workouts, some basketball, a regular good old-fashioned date day for Nate and I and general relaxation.

The only thing I have 'scheduled' is a massage tomorrow...I know...tough life right?

We are going to soak it up this weekend because the next 6 weekends are totally booked (with mostly fun stuff, but still booked)! So if you need us, we will be in an utter state of relaxation and bliss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a very chilllaxing weekend!!! Go West Virginia!

dad

Anonymous said...

Where did you find a $6 Thailand massage in the cities???
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

Hope You were able to relax and enjoy not having the weekend booked. Wishing you a good week and can't wait to see you....soon! Love, Mom