Monday, August 3, 2009

A Visual Recollection

I will be a woman of few words tonight for the following reasons:


1) One doesn't need a ton of words to describe this weekend. Fun, Family, Finn, Happiness, Drumming, Dancing, Laughter. That pretty much sums it up. We keep it simple like that.


2) It is going on 9:12 and I continue to procrastinate this huge project for work.


"It's officially corn season, and this little guy could not be happier."



Riding on the Miss Viroqua Float


At the Fairgrounds for Breakfast
"Just drumming and singing a little tune on Grandpas cooler"

Mr. Sensitve. Finn started crying when his new found friend had a small melt-down because he was so sad for her. It was the sweetest thing you can imagine. But you don't have to imagine because I captured it with the above killer photograph."It's cold!"

Eating his second fudgsicle for the day. Grandpa and I are both pretty bad at saying no.

I have another really cute video I will post tomorrow. SPOILER ALERT: it involves singing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Gert!!! It was a great weekend...Finn sure can keep the laughs coming, what a great little guy!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

I think this is how Otto Blihuvde got started before he wrote the Gamel'ost Song.
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

Great Weekend, Great Photo's
Love, Mom

Becca said...

Love the photos!
Oh that one of him so sad is just too precious.
He must get his sensitivity from me.
Poor guy.