Monday, March 9, 2009

Parting Shots

Ok...I lied..it is taking me four posts to recap our amazing Mexican vacation. But that is mostly because our last night there requires it's own post.

And that is because I can say that we most likely left a lasting impression on the Discoteque at our resort.

Whether it was from Ryan jumping into the DJ box and throwing some mad beats down (yeah..I just said that), or me deciding it would be a good thing to rap to TI's "Whatever you like" using a microphone while bopping around on the dance floor and then RYAN deciding it would be a good idea for me to do it TWICE...we definitely made an impression.
And I just couldn't deny you our amazing dancing skillz...
Dance-off: Greta and Katie

Movin to the Dance floor---check out our Soulja Boy action...

Fake smiles vs. Real smiles....

This is one of my personal faves from the entire vacation. We were all dancing to some good tunes and decided we needed to get a picture taken immediately. So we give the camera to some dude from the UK, and the proceeded to get into group formation, but CONTINUE TO DANCE...I am sure the UK dude thought we were completely obnoxious..

But if he thought THAT was obnoxious, I can't even imagine what he thought of my rapping skills...

Now you can see why I couldn't just leave this last 'glory' night out of my recap...

We had such a great time and are so lucky to have such amazing friends that make every moment memorable. P.S. Becca you would have LOVED our disco because it was decked out with skeletons everywhere. I snapped this shot just for you..check out the bow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my Spring Break days in Daytona Beach, minus the rapping of course....:)

Dad

Anonymous said...

were you guys like the only people on the dance floor?? looks like you had some fun! i'm glad you made it there and back safely!

Anonymous said...

Reid and spring break...I remember him walking in the house with these long shoulder length locks of golden white hair. I thought Jesus Christ has come home to the farm. I almost jumped up and washed his feet but then mom let out a shreek and I knew it was Reid.
Uncle Todd