Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nigella Express: Episode 7

Nate and I hit the Nigella jackpot with this weeks meal: Sesame Peanut Noodles.

I would say that this was our first official Asian meal that turned out well (beyond stir fry).
While the noodles were difficult to find, and in the end we ended up cooking about 4 times the amount needed, the meal was a success.
I think we were most excited because you make a homemade peanut sauce complete with peanut butter, sweet chile sauce, sesame oil, etc. It tasted amazing. The sauce alone will almost certainly be a staple in our house.




Remember the 4 extra servings of noodles? Well have no fear because this stuff makes GREAT leftovers. Lucky Nate....

2 comments:

Becca said...

Looks tasty! And soft in texture. A must these days for me. I should get the recipe from you. Getting pretty burnt out from eating yogurt and rice all the time ;)

Greta Hanson said...

Hi Sheela (Alessandra)-thanks for the comment! I am glad you are enjoying my blog! It is good to know that I have readers!