Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good News!

I thought since my last post was a hopeless downer, I would share some random good news:

1) I started a new class tonight. It is International Strategy and I think I am ACTUALLY going to really enjoy it and get something from it. BONUS!

2) I have an incredible husband who basically got the house looking spotless for our houseguest while I was at class.

3) Amy is going to be here in like 16 hours.

4) Lucy is still alive. Not that that was ever in question...but hey...it's good news. The cat is ancient. Meow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Nate is quite the guy...although he is killing us long termers....

Lucy Rules!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

True that o big brother...
But cleaning is a great way to train for WOW from what I understand....come on Gert, let the boy play.
Uncle Todd