Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hold Please

Dear Loyal Blog Readers-

My schedule has spun out of control this week, and therefore I had to cut something out.

I haven't turned on a TV since Sunday.
I haven't really done any school work, except attend class (and berate my Professor).
I haven't seen my husband more than 5 minutes at a time since Sunday night.
I haven't been blogging.

I realize not blogging saves me only like 10 minutes of my day, but at this point everything counts.

So hold please while I try to catch up. First up on catching up...sleep. I found out Monday afternoon that I was going to LA---YESTERDAY. We took the red eye home, got in at 7AM, passed out for 2 hours and then rolled into work foggy-eyed and droopy tailed.

I had a work dinner tonight and tomorrow is class. SO--more to come Friday night. Hope everyone is having a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breathe Greta Breathe!!!!
dad

emily said...

holding.

Becca said...

UNACCEPTABLE
JK
nice catching up last night
love you

Anonymous said...

Tou can be so glad you're not 61...or we'd be having a funeral....TOF