Friday, November 14, 2008

Great Food Fast: Solo Edition

Our weekly Great Food Fast dinner was a sort of sad affair this week. We had picked out the recipe and bought all of the groceries on Sunday for a fabulous dinner on Tuesday night.

Well, Monday morning I found out I was heading out to the "Fat Farm" in LA to do an integration segment with Cheerios...ON TUESDAY.


So I told Nate to go ahead and make the dinner without me since we had already bought all of the ingrediants. The dish was "Chicken with Poblano and Cream Sauce."




Nate thought it was good, and I had the leftovers for the next night of class. Oh and yes..you are seeing that picture right...Nate had flowers to greet me after the trip to LA. I know...I am very lucky!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate, you are Killing me....N is going to start demanding this stuff:)))!!!!

Reid

Anonymous said...

way to go nate...what a good fellow you are!!!tof

Debra Fiterman said...

Nate...you may be able to cook and be romantic...but you clearly need your bride's skill in the presentation area. Cannot WAIT for my Great Food Fast dinner in a couple of days!

Anonymous said...

Again, the 2 of you make a great couple....and if demanding it is all it takes.....I DEMAND the thoughtful, jestures! N

Problem noted: after 32 yrs of marriage I already know how effective demanding anything is!