Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Something

I read about this website: http://www.somethingstore.com/
Basically, you go to the website and pay $10 to be surprised.


Literally, there really isn't anything to look at except some FAQ's, and a sheet to enter in your credit card information.

You pay $10, and in about a week you get "something" in the mail. It could be anything....a hat, a calendar, and on the website they even said some lucky buyers will get big ticket items like an iPod, or designer jewelry.

So I took the bait, afterall there are very few times in life that you can be truly 100% surprised, plus I've probably wasted $10 on worse things before.

Last night, I came home and my "something" had arrived. As soon as I felt the package my hopes and dreams of free iPods and a Tiffany bracelet quickly vanished. For what I felt, was light, but clunky, and made of some rubbery/pleathery material.......

What was it you ask?



A fairly ugly wine carrier.....

But it was all for fun and games and lucky Mom..she's got a birthday coming up! :)

6 comments:

Becca said...

YAY! Your something came.
How fun.
It's not ugly....good to take as a next housewarming or party gift.

Anonymous said...

GIVE IT TO ME!!!!Then I have something to give N for her B-Day...Oh yea, I already have, that WI?(WEE?)(Qui)? thing she got was her birthday present....

dad

Anonymous said...

It's a Wii Dad..get with it. That was such a nice gift Dad...way to go!

Debra Fiterman said...

Let me just say that if I was in a place where my "something" could get sent to me (or if I even had an address at all!) I would sign up for this IMMEDIATELY! I love this!! Please...will you get me "something" for my next birthday?? That is what I want...xoxo

Anonymous said...

you can't go wrong with PT Barnum...
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

SUCKER!!!! TOF....