Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Great Food: Episode 7

It was a good old fashioned BBQ this week as Nate and I attemped to make:

Barbecued Chicken and Corn and Radish Salad.






First let me say, that some of our recent dishes, while good, were nothing to write home about so to speak. Not true this week my friends. We hit the summertime jackpot in this dish.

You essentially make your own extremely delicious BBQ sauce and combine in with my all time favorite thing...chicken with the skin on.

We did actually buy the full chicken and break it up like the recipe says but I do think you could buy the chicken alraedy cleaned.



Now the salad, was also a big hit because it was in contrast to the chicken in its lightness and freshness. The green specks you see are a green chile pepper chopped up to give it a little heat, but it is SO not spicy.






This meal gets our seal of approval and two thumbs up for a repeat performance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate is the OFFICIAL GRILLMASTER OF THE TWIN CITIES!!!! Bow to the KING!!

dad

Anonymous said...

Nate, where is the Premium? Tell me it was just out of the frame.
Uncle Todd