Monday, September 2, 2013

The Dictator


If a picture was ever worth a thousand words, this one would be it.

Let me set the scene.
It is the AMMA 2nd Birthday Get together.

Tillie arrived and promptly had a potty accident.
We didn't bring a back-up outfit, let alone a diaper bag.

So, Mandy was kind enough to loan us some boys clothes and undies.
Tillie was pretty exited about it.

She was also excited about this little truck.
She drove it for a while, until she got bored with that.
At which point she decided that BEA should be driving her around.

And had a melt down until we made it happen.
Which we did.


Happy Birthday to this wonderful crew of 2 year olds, and Mamas who I am blessed to have in my life!


Matilda also shoved her face full of 3 cupcakes.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Napoleon is that you?
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

I once went to a hockey game on halloween with a rope threaded thru a potato tied around my waste with the potato hanging in front. That's right...I was a dick tater.
Uncle Todd