Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful For:

To have a job, a house, and the little luxuries of life during this hard time for so many.

Health, especially this year. Dear swine flu: you can't catch me.

Amazing friends that brighten my day, make me laugh and until I cry, and turn my crying into laughter.

Nate. The most incredibly supportive, caring and patient husband a girl could ask for.

Knowledge. I know I complain about school but I do feel blessed to have the opportunity to go, and learn.

Family who love and support Nate and I through thick and thin, on our best and worst days.

U. My blog readers. Who make this little hobby of mine enjoyable with your witty comments.

Lessons I have learned in the last year that will help me grow and stretch myself in the future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Gert!!! Can't wait to see you guys, I made a double batch of Jerky for Nick and Nate!!!

dad

Anonymous said...

Nice post! I am also very thankful for my family and being a grandma (hint, hint!)
Safe travels and can't wait for us all to be together. Love, Mom

Envelope Printing | UPrinting.com said...

Counting all of our blessings and being thankful for it, will remind us that God is indeed good.

There's always a reason to be thankful.

Anonymous said...

Holy grandma pressure to plant the seed. Better bunny up and get to work.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Uncle Todd