Thursday, November 5, 2009

Shameless Plug

I rarely talk about work. For many good reasons:

1) I like my job.
2) I like my job enough to know that on the not so fun days I probably shouldn't be blogging about my disdain for said day at work.
3) We have all sorts of Marketing Guidelines that are in place so that we don't mislead consumers, for very good reason, and instead of even FLIRTING with the wrong side of the line, I choose to say nothing because again...I like my job. And having a paycheck.

BUT, I am going to put in a shameless plug for all of you out there to get on Facebook and FAN CHEERIOS! We just launched this huge initiative where we are going to be doing all sorts of cool stuff in the coming months and years behind Cheerios, Books, Kids, and Good Nutrition.

Right now, for every fan that signs up we are donating one free book to a child who needs it most! Even more incentive to sign up now!

So if you want to see what I have been up to recently, check it out here.

Dad--this could even reason for a 2nd coming of Facebook for you. This time..not on accident. :)

End Shameless plug...thanks for bearing with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SORRY GERTIE...' BIG BROTHER' PREVENTS ME FROM GETTING TO YOUR SITE...BUT I'M ALL FOR WHATEVER YOU ARE TRYING TO DO...SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE REALLY WORKING THOSE CHEERIOS!!! TOF

Becca said...

PLUG AWAY! As a fellow marketer I get you. And I am proud to be a FACEBOOK FAN of Cheerios! :)