Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bleeding Gold and Maroon?

Big news in the Hanson Household!!

Nate got accepted into the Carlson School of Management this weekend! He will officially start his MBA program this January!

Fellow Badger fans, do not fear. We may be attending classes at the fine institution of the University of MN, but we still hate that stupid gopher with the rest of you.

In other news....I am going to have a LOT of free time on my hands come June when I am done with school AND Nate is in class...so if anyone wants to hang-out, let me know... (I know this is 6 months away, but hey..I am a planner!).

CONGRATS Nate!! I am so proud of you!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the joke you know why they don't let guys from Wisconsin date girls from Minnesota...
Good luck Nate, get smart quick.
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

Way to go Nate!!!!!That is REALLY GOOD NEWS!!! I can help you out on your study skills if you like, I was a model college student.

Reid

Scorpicon said...

Woo-hoo! Nice goin' Nate! D and I will be sure to help keep Greta entertained while you're out gettin' yerself smart.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nate! Rest up and enjoy your free time because it will soom come to an end. Greta will be kicking you out of the house to go study, write papers, and meet for group projects.
Sign me up for free time activities. I love my visits to MN. Janet and I had a great time, LOve, Mom

Anonymous said...

COSESCROI'M FREE!!!!! GET MOM EKERN TO DRAG ME UP TO MPLS. FOR SOME FUNTIME NEXT YEAR....AND WAY TO GO NATE!!!! TOF