Sunday, November 29, 2009

Deck the Halls!

Thanksgiving weekend concluded with the annual trek out to a tree farm in Viroqua where a tree was purchased for approximately 75% less than the cost of a tree in Minneapolis. It was a great weekend at home, full of good food and lots and lots of Finnegan time.





I am getting really excited for all of the great holiday festivities coming up! We have so much fun stuff crammed into December I'm not sure there will be anytime for lame stuff like cleaning, studying, or perhaps even working. And I am 100% on board with that!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing Finn in the trees I can't help but to hear in my head the lumberjack song from Monty Python.
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

It was a fun weekend!!! Nice pictures you have on Facebook too!!
Have a great week!

Becca said...

Yay! Those were some cute pictures we got out there. Nice having some time together. I cannot WAIT to hear about your upcoming trip. And the public reception to your recent garment purchase! YEEEOOWW!!

Louise | UPrinting.com said...

I am very excited for Christmas too! Mainly because of the food. :D But I can't wait to take a vay-cay either!