Monday, August 25, 2008

Family Fun!

This weekend was a fabulous weekend. Not only was the weather literally perfect, but we were at home with Mom and Dad and the Keaty Clan!

It was so fun it must be split into two posts: Fun with Finnegan and Birthday Bonanza.

So, Finnegan...this kid is hilarious, super smart, and just a very very good boy. He sleeps all night, knows a ton of animal sounds, names, words, etc and now he is on the move..walking all over the place.

I managed to teach him one semi-inappropriate thing, but Becca will vouch for me that it was totally not intentional (at least at first).

The weather cooperated which meant it was sprinkler time!


Finn is always asking for his books, and he looks at them for a long time. My favorite moment of the weekend had to be when I passed Finn to Nick for a diaper change and FInn started crying and said "Te-ta...." (i.e. Greta) and reached for me. Melted my heart!


After some initial controversy Uncle Nate did get some lovin in with Finn (without gloves and a mask!) :) They were good buddies!


Such a great weekend, and makes me so excited for the upcoming Family Vacay to Hayward!

7 comments:

emily said...

greta, why were you passing finn to nicky for a diaper change. diaper changing is good for aunties... especially aunties who aren't mommies, yet. good practice!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I was really waiting for a food report from the county Vernon.
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

It was a great weekend Greta!!! Lots of fun and great food!! Should be a blast in September at the FOOT!!!
dad

Becca said...

Good Post hon! Thanks for such a fun weekend. Love these pics. Looking forward to vacation FOR SURE. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow...looks like you all had fun. Here I thought there might be something about the shower. Guess it didn't hit the list. Renee

Anonymous said...

My picture of Trish didn't turn out, so I didn't mention anything because of that. The shower was great and it was so good to see everyone. I think Becca was planning a separate entry since her picture turned out. There is a space limit on the number of pictures you can put in each entry..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.