Monday, March 3, 2008

Regular Scheduled Programming

No, I'm not talking about the Writer's Strike being over.....I'm talk about how some measly virus has completely taken over my life.

I came down with a fever and cough on Thurdsay and it has escalated from there. Water leaks out of my eyes because there is so much pressure in my face it has no where else to go. Something like water pours out of my nose relentlessly. And for some reason I can't hear out of my right ear.

I could post pictures....but the would NOT be pretty. No one needs to see that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a lots of crud going around...Hopefully the doc will get you straightened out today!!
See you guys in a few days!

dad

Becca said...

I want a PHOTO!
I want a PHOTO!
(just kidding)

How was the movie Martian Child. I rented it, but Nick is refusing to watch it, he says it "looks lame"

Anonymous said...

A photo would be great! Take good care of yourself so you are back to 100% for the weekend. Can't wait to see you. And......if you aren't better by Fri.....more Finn time for Grandma!!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon....

Debra Fiterman said...

water pouring out of your nose and eyes and you didn't call me to come over and snuggle with you?? hope you are feeling better soon...and thanks for teh book recommendations! I'll bring my new Kindle (that is said in the tone you are thinking of) to our next book club to show off my new toy. I'm slightly obsessed.