Monday, May 5, 2014

Family Photos!

As Bea's 1st Birthday came and went, it really starting gnawing on me that we hadn't booked pictures. Because of course, "we did it for Matilda" and I am my Mother's daughter so the "fairness" devil appeared on my shoulder and told me what a terrible Mom I would be if we didn't.

And so, as luck would have it, one of the teachers at the girls school takes photos. I knew she was good, but honestly I didn't know how good. And let me tell you---she is good. But the best part was that she was actually able to get Ms. Serious to smile because Matilda knows her. It was the perfect situation!

We may not have nailed the family photo in terms of it being the perfect smiling family shot, but I think we did actually nail it in terms of how life is normally like for us....check it out on the side bar.

So enjoy my photo frenzy of these two amazing little girls, who certainly know their way right into the center of my heart, and Chelsea (the photographer) managed to capture them perfectly!!






















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy amazing shots batman!!
Uncle Todd

Nancy E. said...

Chelsea captured their little personalities....except for Hillbilly Bea! Is the 2nd top tooth dropping down yet? Adorable...love, Mom

H.Maxwell said...

Sooooooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Great px's Gert!!!! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!!

dad

Emily said...

Perfection!!!

Summer said...

This was such a happy little break in my day. Getting caught up on (the past three months!) of your blog was perfect!! The Hanson family is so wonderful. Pictures are gorgeous. Your posts and Nate's posts are beautiful sentiments and memories. Thanks for making me smile!!