Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Toy

It seems like one of the milestones of becoming a parent is the upgrade to a nicer camera. And so as many parents before us have, Nate and I plunged into a DSLR camera and have been enjoying trying it out. Admittedly, Nate has way more patience than I do to actually figure out how to use it.

I think I have asked him what 'aperture' and 'shutter' do approximately 457 times.

My assumption is that if I put it on 'auto' it will take a good picture, and so far so good. What better way to practice than this weekend when two of my favorite 'subjects' were around to try the new toy out on!





I could just eat both of these two little guys up. AGH! Could they get any cuter? I know I am biased, but I also think it's true.

Now, I just need to figure out how to edit. Again, Nate appears to be the better candidate for the editing process with his patience of steel......

4 comments:

iuli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iuli said...

nice photos Greta! Looks like you are working with the DSLR no problem! What did you go with - Canon?

Anonymous said...

Hey Greta! Try the website Picnik for editing thats what I've been using its really easy but has a lot of different options to edit pictures.

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Just remember to put film in the camera which is why there are not some cool pictures of your sister at her first Christmas.
Uncle Todd