Friday, February 19, 2010

Badger Bummer

Nate and I had the honor of accompanying Ms. Fiterman and Mr. Arbit, whom I have just decided to call the Fiterbit's because it is snappy and I kind of like it just like the Wongske's, to the Badger/Gopher game last night. Debra is always so kind to invite us as fellow Badger friends and fans.

This year she got us extra excited to a special "VIP" room. I was picturing gold banisters, champagne fountains, and decadent chocolate desserts spread all over the room. Now for some, what actually transpired would have seem like a let down compared to those expectations but for ME...this little VIP room was a beacon of happiness because:

1) The Badgers were playing horribly
2) Free-flowing Root Beer...

Seriously...who doesn't love Root Beer. And I am pretty sure it is way more refreshing than some stupid champagne. And let's not forget the chocolate cake-pie that had pudding in the middle. Weird yes. But kind of tasty too..and technically qualified for a decadent choclate dessert.

Does it seem like I am a little too focused on said VIP room? Well...that is because it was probably the highlight of the night given that the Badgers played like a tier 2 High School team last night and it was painful to watch. How painful you ask...I really don't think you can describe it any better than this:

No comments: