Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One for Lush

Ok people...the blogosphere is blowing up with promotions to win free stuff.

And as most of you know "promotions" is my specialty and therefore I am a major sucker for them, even if they don't come inside of a cereal box.

So, one of my favorite blogs "Not That Kind of Girl" is running a super special promotion where I can potentially get some free LUSH! (Mom, I know you'll appreciate that).

All I have to do is link to her blog: http://notthatkindofgirl.net/

So check it out!

3 comments:

emily said...

i have to say, rebecca introduced me to lush last year, telling me how much your mom LOVES it. i found a lush store when i was in korea and bought for the first time. i just re-stocked when i was in chicago for open books. LOVE the lush.

Anonymous said...

Don't they have a cure for lush? It's a medical condition right?
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Lush! Todd you CRACK Me UP! Wish you had one of their shower bombs now that you are under the weather with the flu bug, Take Care, Love, Mom