Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nigella Express: Episode 22

I'm not going to lie. I am SO over Nigella's cookbook, and am SO excited about our new 2010 cookbook (unveiling coming soon...).

But, we have seriously neglected our little cooking endeavor the last few months, blatantly ignoring Nigella's cookbook. I feel like it is in my kitchen staring me down everytime I wonder what to have for dinner.

So to rectify these feelings of guilt...I decided we would include Nigella in our cookie extravaganzaa. Which meants, trying out her Pistachio Fudge.

Of course, we used walnuts instead of pistachios so already it wasn't really her recipe, but all I can say is we tried. :)







The good news is it is nearly impossible to mess up fudge, and so of course this recipe proved to be delicious. We are going to eek out one last 2009 Nigella recipe before the new book begins!!

No comments: